Kelly Education is a substitute staffing agency looking to hire talented Early Childhood Education Substitutes in the Philadelphia Metro Area. Kelly Education utilizes a streamlined online system called Frontline to manage your flexible schedule. We can offer the convenience of notifying you when new substituting shifts are posted and accepting shifts online or by phone whenever you are available. Join our team and become a substitute today!
$250 SIGN ON BONUS!
Positions & Requirements
Substitute Assistant Group Supervisor $1 7.50 /hour Must have
· 18 years of age and either:
· A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate and 30 credit hours from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field. Or;
· A high school diploma or a general educational development certificate and 2 years' experience with children
Additional Requirements for all Roles
· Passion for working in early childhood education
· Ability to accept early morning/on call assignments
· Access to a computer with internet and email capabilities
· Reliable transportation and willingness to travel within a 5-20 mile radius
· Willingness to work with ages birth through Pre-K
· Flexibility with scheduling and working in different child care centers
Why work for Kelly Education?
· Weekly and competitive pay (get paid every Friday)
· PerkSpot-employee discounts
· Online training opportunities- build skills that will help you succeed!
· Fun work environment
Up to $150 clearance and training reimbursement
Join our team! Apply to:
· Call ~~~
· Email: ~~~
· Or schedule a phone interview using this link: ~~~
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Why Kelly ® Education?
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students? At Kelly Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in K-12 public schools, PreK and early childhood centers, and higher education institutions. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a teaching or non-teaching role-we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.