This company is looking for candidates to install C02 safety monitors on C02 tanks. These candidates will be driving to customer locations such as restaurants, convenience stores and other service industry locations, and will install these monitors onto already existing units. These candidates will be expected to supply their own tools, ladder and vehicle to drive throughout New Hampshire.
• Follows all company safety and operational policies, procedure, and directives from Supervisor
• Maintains telephone communication contact with supervisor and/or dispatch to communicate timely ETA's and completion of calls/work.
• Performs installations of co2 gas detection systems and associated cabling.
• Test and troubleshoot issues with network communication
• Conduct thorough inspections of cable lines to ensure the system is working correctly
o The ability to use a ladder where necessary to run cabling.
• Communicate and collaborate with other members of the field service team to resolve complex issuesp
• Verify current inventory levels versus install schedule and communicates deficiencies with supervisor.
• Maintains proper operation of all equipment, tools, ladders etc.
• Maintains sufficient inventory levels of all parts.
• Must provide daily communication to assigned supervisor.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Experience running Network cabling
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret established technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively install challenges verbally and by email to supervisor
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic mathematical skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Basic Microsoft Office products computer skills.
• Basic electronic knowledge
• Strong mechanical ability, required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at ~~~.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.