The Clinic Director will be responsible for overseeing clinic operations including administrative management staff supervision, financials and quality improvement.
- Provide direction, mentoring, and supervision to clinic leadership
- Work closely with Quality Improvement Coordinator and Clinic Operations Specialist to ensure all aspects of Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance are robust and efficiently implemented including infection control, safety, and peer reviews.
- Responsible for meeting healthcare regulatory requirements to include risk management, privacy, security, infection control, and patient safety are met at the highest level of an ambulatory outpatient clinical care facility.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the CCHWC Strategic Plan. Hold regular annual planning meetings for administrative staff.
- Develops and adheres to Tribal operational policies and procedures.
- Evaluates monitor and develop key performance dashboards to improve clinic performance metrics.
- Identifies grant opportunities and assists in the preparation of grant applications.
- Contributes to the achievement and sustainment of AAAHC accreditation.
- Champions the implementation of integrated care through proven and innovative care models and best practices.
- Responsible for internal and external customer service, quality assurance, and process for resolution of concerns, complaints and grievances in a timely manner.
- Communicates to staff Tribal updates, events, and activities as well as routine clinical updates for continuity of operations.
- Collaborates well with Deputy Health Director, Human Resources and other tribal Governmental Departments/Programs including the Health Advisory Committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration, Health Services Administration or Healthcare Management required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two to four years of supervisory experience in area of healthcare management, required.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting and grants management
- Knowledge of primary care, behavioral health operations, service delivery and an integrated care model
- Thorough understanding of healthcare regulatory compliance requirements, risk management and privacy compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills
Click the APPLY button and search for "
Clinic Director, Full Time" at Cow Creek Health & Wellness Center