Customer Operations Coordinator, LTD
Purpose: Provide outstanding service to our customers and sales personnel by using timely analysis and communication, accurate information concerning order status, driving resolution to order issues and facilitating problem solving.
Systems Used: Outlook, SAP, DMS, DWA, SAMMS, ASSIST, b2b, ARS, Microsoft TEAMS, EXCEL, TRACK-IT & WMS
• Effectively communicate orderbook status information to customers and sales teams in a manner that highlights potential issues and calls out actions needed, where applicable.
• Proactive issue resolution/order book management by utilizing and actioning daily reports such as, but not limited to, PO Sliders report, daily cancellation report, delivery block report, uncovered report, article changes and miscellaneous reports received from supply chain
• Will need to partner and collaborate across all functional areas and systems, to resolve issues effectively and efficiently. 50% of position is issue resolution.
• Communicate effectively via phone and email with immediate attention. Need to be resilient and able to help resolve stressful situations.
• Extensive product knowledge, to upsell and provide product substitutions when inventory challenges arise.
• Awareness of order deadlines, sales programs and launches to ensure all orders meet entry deadlines and guidelines. This also includes launch maintenance and booking order verification by reviewing JO cancels, Ui delivery blocks, RDD/CDD alignment.
• Must meet/exceed published KPIs assigned for Delivery Blocks, Past Cancel, contract conversions and Dropped Calls
• Foster strong working relationship with customers, dealers, and school partners to strengthen the partnership with adidas.
• Efficiently use SPEEDI and related systems to ensure EDI orders are integrated timely and meet cut off requirements.
• Manage Contract & Call-off orders effectively utilizing SPEEDI and SAP functionality.
• Use ASSIST to process all Return Authorization requests following standard guidelines. This includes setting up contacts, creating call tags when needed and manual entry of Promo returns.
• Partner with SCM teams to assist with meeting customer expectations. This includes identifying allocation challenges, DC delays and uncovered product, among others.
• Must assist customers and sales reps on the b2b site by using their knowledge and experience.
• Work closely with MOPS/MERCH by identifying article data integrity issues that prevent orders from processing accurately.
• Required to follow all documented processes when interacting with cross functional departments.
• As needed, manually enter orders following all standard guidelines
• Engage with SPO and Production Scheduling teams to ensure manufactured orders are being fulfilled on time and in full.
• Order book management of Unplanned events and programs. This includes ensuring orders are entered by published deadline, orders are in a workable status and articles are accurately created.
• Complete and submit customer item set up sheets when required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Requires strong presentation and communication skills.
• Develop and utilize business acumen to assist in decision making
• Deals effectively with ambiguity; maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
• Ability to build positive working relationships at various organizational levels and influence others to obtain goals.
• Computer knowledge required (Microsoft Office) and SAP experience preferred
• Displays strong problem-solving skills and able to think outside of the box to reach resolution.
• Flexible, readily adapts to change and can adjust priorities
• Able to work independently with general instruction and freedom to choose appropriate tasks, sequence and methods to achieve results
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
• College Degree preferred (with limited business experience)
• High School Diploma (with significant sales/customer service experience)
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Customer Operations Coordinator, LTD
Contract Type: Limited Duration
Date: Jul 22, 2021